10/177 Glenayr Ave Bondi Beach
Enjoy the vibrant surrounds of Hall Street's village Cafe scene, this beachside apartment is the perfect start or ideal investment opportunity. Set in the heart of Bondi Beach, surrounded by buzzing cafes and eateries, it's a short walk to the sand, surf and coastal walk.
- Only moments' walk to the surf and sand of iconic Bondi Beach
- Modern kitchen fitted with a quality stainless steel appliances
- Well-presented apartment with timber floors throughout
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Elevated above the street in a modern complex with a lift
- Presents an excellent opportunity for the astute investor
- Steps to a major city bus route, Hall Street eateries & cafes
Total Area - 32 m2
Council rates - $282.30pq
Water rates - $177.91pq
Strata levies - $958.02pq
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.